Can't Katalon Script with Jenkins on macOS

I get stuck so long time When i run Katalon script on jenkins.
System : macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

I’m tried moved Jenkins CI
from /Library/LaunchDaemons/ to /Library/LaunchAgents/
Then log out and log in jenkins account again. When i run job jenkins It show log below.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The platform metadata area could not be written: /Applications/Katalon Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/config/.metadata. By default the platform writes its content under the current working directory when the platform is launched. Use the -data parameter to specify a different content area for the platform.

Any update on this? Even i am getting the same issue,

Can you post more details such as your Katalon command line in this case?

Hello, Have the same log as in the first post.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-04-19 12:42:22.439!MESSAGE Application error!STACK 1java.lang.IllegalStateException: The platform metadata area could not be written: /Applications/Katalon Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/config/.metadata.  By default the platform writes its contentunder the current working directory when the platform is launched.  Use the -data parameter tospecify a different content area for the platform.

This is my Katalon command line: (shell script)

----
cd /applications

./Katalon\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/katalon --args -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="/Users/peterv/Katalon Studio/Project1a/Project1a.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/New Test Suite” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”

If you have moved the Katalon App to Application folder in MacOS, need to run the Katalon from Application folder only and not from the Katalon installation logo.

1 Like

Also, start your Jenkin from /Application/Jenkins
java -jar jenkins.war. This has solved my issue.

I am doing both those things but i still get the error.