Can. Java Files be executed as a part of Test Suite in Katalon?

As Katalon has been built on top of Eclipse. It should be able to able to execute .java files and i am able to do so by Running it as a Groovy Script.
But the same is not Possible if the Test Case is a part part of a Test Suite.
Following is the error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No main method for test case: Test Cases/New Test Case

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No main method for test case: Test Cases/New Test Case at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMethodNodeCollector.(TestCaseMethodNodeCollector.java:45)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processScriptPreparationPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:124)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:175)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:72)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$1.call(Unknown Source)

at TempTestSuite1515145166573.runTestCase_0(TempTestSuite1515145166573.groovy:18)

at TempTestSuite1515145166573$_run_closure1.doCall(TempTestSuite1515145166573.groovy:47)

at TempTestSuite1515145166573.run(TempTestSuite1515145166573.groovy:46)

Where do you put these scripts into? and could you take screenshot or paste the code here for more information?

In the Script Tab

Hi nidhi,

Katalon Studio does not support executing raw .java file directly without following scripting convention of propert Katalon script. So, in this case, you can’t execute .java file directly without adjustments to it

Hi Nguyen,

I have written a script under katalon studion which I am able to run through chrome browser . Now I want the same script to run through java application which I am not to able to run it . I need my test case as executable jar file . in Katalon , can we able to run the script as Java application . Please suggest.

Please reply others also if you have some idea on this.

Thanks