I have a problem with WebUI.authenticate method when executing test on IE11. When I execute the test Log shows its stuck on “Checkin username” and “Checking password”. IE11 did pass auth and did load the page, and now its just waiting.
Test executes fine on Chrome and Firefox.
I would appreciate any info or help on this subject.
Can anyone else confirm this problem?
This problem is related to selenium and IE driver itself and not Katalon studio.
-Go to Internet Option (on win10 just search for it in start)
-Go to security tab
-All 4 zones (Internet, local intranet, trusted sites, restricted sites) MUST HAVE same value for Enable Protected Mode check box. I have set mine all on checked
After that tests have no more problem with WebUI.authenticate method
I have made checked Protected mode for all zones, but still authenticate method is not running on IE.
@Ismar I have made checked Protected mode for all zones, but still authenticate method is not running on IE.
There is a workaround. Please check the below link for details. You have to make registry changes.