I don't see .HAR file in the reports

Hi,

I am no longer able to see .HAR file in my report.

Can you please let me know if it’s deprecated in the 5.10 version? or Do i miss any settings?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Teferi_Kassa,
Please set “Use Mob Browser Proxy” to true to receive HAR file in the report

Hi @Loan_Tran thanks for your reply.
I guess it’s not working for me then.
I don’t see .HAR file in the report folder.

Hi @Teferi_Kassa,
Can you run your test case/test suite again and take a look in Console tab for the .HAR files location. One more thing, no .HAR file generated if running Web Service object.

The configuration “User Mob Browser Proxy” will be changed a little bit in near future with more meaningful text ‘Disable BrowserMob Proxy’ and default ‘unchecked’ status. It means you always receive .HAR files by default until you set the ‘Disable BrowserMob Proxy’ checkbox to false. I’ll let you know when this change released.

3 Likes

Hi @Teferi_Kassa,
The change has just been released in latest version 5.10.1. The “Disable BrowserMob proxy” checkbox will replace “Use Mob Browser Proxy” with unchecked status by default. If you don’t wanna receive HAR file anymore, set it to true.

1 Like

Hi,

What is you sending request method “WS.sendRequestAndVerify” or “WS.sendRequest”?
“WS.sendRequestAndVerify” do not generate har files, at least in my case.

Hi @Igi_PL,
I confirm this is a bug of Katalon and it will be fixed in upcoming releases.
Regards.

1 Like

Can I generate HAR reports for normal web test case? for API its generating, please suggest.

Could you please how to capture .HAR file for my Web Test Suite. Please suggest !!!

Is this feature deprecated from Katalon 6.2.2?? I don’t see any such option under proxy

You can open HAR files with various programs, including the online HAR Viewer tool and the open source, cross-platform HTTP Toolkit. Since HAR files are saved in JSON format, you can also open them using a JSON editor or a plain text editor, such as Microsoft Notepad or Apple TextEdit.

Hi,
Is this “Disable BrowserMob proxy” removed from Katalon 6.2.2?? I don’t see that option any more.