- There are 8 test cases have been created
- There is a test suite which contains 8 test cases above
- Katalon version 6.2.2 is installed
Steps to reproduce:
- Skip test case in the test suite in precondition by using Test Listener
- Run the test suite
- Verify the status of 8 test cases in generated html report (under Reports folder)
The status of html report should specify that 1 test case failed and 7 skipped
Actual Behavior: The status in html report is:
Status: 8 test total, 7 passed, 1 failed, 0 error, 0 incomplete
I want to see if there is a skip status in the report or a function that will modify the status value of the report.
If there is no feature, will it be added to the feature in the future release?
If you provide us with the following information, it would be helpful in our monitoring project.