waitForElementVisible/verifyElementPresent else part taking long time

Hi Team,

I have a scenarios where in I need to click on an object and see if an element is present if it is present click on that object if not present then go to else statement.
I have written the below code it is working fine except the time it is taking to execute whenever the element is not present and it still keeps looking for the that element for 25-30s(instead the timeout mentioned in the keyword is 3s)

unlike I have around 200 objects to test on a page so its taking hours to execute one TC. Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

tried using both waitForElementVisible and verifyElementPresent both are taking almost the same time

Below is my code
boolean present2=WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject(‘Asmt Func/Page_Identifi - Assessment Detail/FindReferenceTextButton’), 3, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE)

/if (WebUI.verifyElementPresent(findTestObject(‘Asmt Func/Page_Identifi - Assessment Detail/FindReferenceTextButton’),3, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE))/
if(present2)
{
println(“click on the object”)
}
else
{
println(“verify next object”)
}

I find you have Smart Wait enabled. Why not try disable it.

@kazurayam: wowww that was quick and helpful. I was banging my head to solve this issue for long time . Thank you