Verify Element Visible Keyword not working with version 5.6 and 5.7

Thanks for the hint. I tried, but this is not working unfortunaly :frowning:

no new error? still the same?

Lisa,

How about the following code:

WebUI.verifyElementPresent(    findTestObject('C4C/page_Login/span_Yes'),    10,    FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)def isVisible = WebUI.verifyElementVisible(    findTestObject('C4C/page_Login/span_Yes'),    FailureHandling.OPTIONAL)
  1. first you make sure the target HTML element is present, will wait for max 10 seconds.
  2. then check its visibility without timeout

@Andrej PodhajskĆ½ yes it is the same error.

@4280-kazurayam Unfortunately the test would always abort with these steps if a user is not logged in several times. This should not happen.

The script worked up to 5.5 and not since 5.6 so I think itā€™s a bug.

The only possibility I see is to remove the two If statements and declare the two clicks with FailureHandling Optional.

Lisa Pohl said:

The only possibility I see is to remove the two If statements and declare the two clicks with FailureHandling Optional.

I now changed to this version. And it seems to be that there is a problem with FailureHandling optional. I changed the Handling for the clicks but it doesnĀ“t contiune execution after 20 seconds.

I think i solved the issue for my project. I defined an action delay for the project with 1 seconds, there it didnĀ“t worked. Now i changed it to 0 seconds and itĀ“s working fine

Lisa Pohl said:

I think i solved the issue for my project. I defined an action delay for the project with 1 seconds, there it didnĀ“t worked. Now i changed it to 0 seconds and itĀ“s working fine

ok, now this is strange for meā€¦ but if that helps, iā€™m glad you found solution.