I’m having a bit of a challenge around mobile testing and this is my third setup attempt.
Please can someone help with the below.
Got response ‘An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command…’ when I tried to run a test and similar when I tried to use Mobile Spy.
Using KSE 7.2.6
Appium Desktop 1.12.1
Android Build Tools - 29.0.3
Android Build Tools - 26.0.2
Physical Device - Moto G6 & Android 9 & USB Debugging Mode & Moto drivers
I have a proxy at work and need to set parameters to validate my licence. I tried this test both with manual proxy and with no proxy.
Log is shown attached
consoleLog.txt (83.6 KB)