Unable to see Qtest project folders but authentication successful

Though i am able to generate token for Qtest integration with katalon,I do not see

any Qtest project folders,why?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Tarun said:

Though i am able to generate token for Qtest integration with katalon,I do not see

any Qtest project folders,why?

This is not a correct qTest token, please help to double check again

Here is token generated

also website says token generated successfully,see screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHAe_T6GpXCjxroogh0cWapsa1arA3-M/view?usp=sharing

Hmm the correct access token should be like this:
{“access_token”:“xxxxxxxxxxxx”,“token_type”:“bearer”,“scope”:“read import administration create share baseline write delete execute export”,“agent”:null}

I’ve just tried again with my account. Can you please double check your input qTest username, password and even your qTest URL?

1 Like

I am really perplexed because katalon saying token generated successfully and I am using valid Qtest url and user id password which is being provided by my company admin

Vinh Nguyen said:

Hmm the correct access token should be like this:
{“access_token”:“xxxxxxxxxxxx”,“token_type”:“bearer”,“scope”:“read import administration create share baseline write delete execute export”,“agent”:null}

I’ve just tried again with my account. Can you please double check your input qTest username, password and even your qTest URL?

You were right I gave incorrect password,but I am surprised there is a bug in katalon UI when it authenticates and says Token generated successfully?