Unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.testng.keyword.TestNGBuiltinKeywords @ line 18, column 1

Katalon Version 7.5.5
I am getting this error when attempting to run one of my test scripts:

“unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.testng.keyword.TestNGBuiltinKeywords @ line 18, column 1”

Line 18 is “WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_stage-qa-sp/i_Logout_fa fa-cog’))”. There are similar lines before it in the script that only have a different object. I can’t figure out what’s different about this one.

The test case runs fine locally, and also runs fine as part of my regression suite. However, when running my smoke test suite, I get this error every time, and only on this one particular test case. I have similar test cases that execute without any issue. I tried adding an include for “com.kms.katalon.core.testng.keyword.TestNGBuiltinKeywords”, but that doesn’t resolve the problem. I also tried auto import using “SHIFT + COMMAND + O”, but that did not help either.

Any ideas?

Have you tried removing that line from your imports at the top of your script?

Yes, tried it both with and without.

@eric.martin
Can you share the stack-trace?

Why is this class being added to scripts with the latest version of Katalon 8.0.5 KSE? The import causes the scripts to fail so I have to remove every instance.