Unable to capture the Button element when it having Onclick = void(0)

I am trying to interact with the button which is having the void(0); function on click. So it returning false when click triggered from my script.

My Script
WebUI.click(findTestObject('//button[@id='B23034558467469776']/span'))
Error while running the script
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException: element not interactable

HTML source:
<button onclick="void(0);" class="t-Button t-Button--hot " type="button" id="B23034615168469776"><span class="t-Button-label">Save</span></button>

Please suggest me to place click action with this button ?

1. You can’t use findTestObject directly on xpath, you have to use TestObject
  2. The two id are differents, so you can’t detect the button with its id

Apologies, Its copy paste error.
Regarding xpath - to hidden sensitive data i have placed the xpath directly but its not actual code syntax i am running
My Actual Code:
WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/…/button_Save’))(Hidden full path)
Object value =(’//button[@id=‘B23034615168469776’]/span’)

You cannot click on a button with an onclick handler that calls void().

If you insist on being so tight-lipped about your code we are not going to be able to help you.

Please read this:

Hi Russ,
Thanks for sharing the guide.
Hope I did the same.
And previous response about the typo error. I have completely validated the path and id validation. No issue on referring wrong id or path.Not mentioned the complete path of folder in my response because it contains my company project name as folder name.
So hidden that.Hope that is may looks tight lipped but its company confidential policy :slight_smile:
Apologies for the same.
Somehow we are already on same page. Exactly i mean in my query is what you have mentioned in your point about Onclick = void(0) and is there any way to overcome this ?
My code:
**WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/230_tc/Page_Manage Clients Service Packages/button_Save'))**
You cannot click on a button with an onclick handler that calls void()

Our Development team using Oracle Apex, They are using void(0) function in button for the below reason, So my test script should interact with the button which is having void(0); Please help me about what handler i should use to interact with this type of elements.