Tests no longer working

Hey, Im hoping someone can help. I designed some tests which use a drop-down filter and UI grid type thing, so I change the field type to Name, enter the name of the thing I’m looking for, click search and the thing appears in the grid

This worked fine for weeks upon till today I had to update katalon and now I’m getting!

08-09-2019 03:09:11 PM Test Cases/Instructions/Tasks/Edit A Task

Elapsed time: 23.232s

Test Cases/Instructions/Tasks/Edit A Task FAILED.
Reason:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: index for class: groovy.lang.Binding
at com.kms.katalon.core.util.StrSubstitutor.replace(StrSubstitutor.java:41)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.lambda$0(ObjectRepository.java:261)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.findWebUIObject(ObjectRepository.java:258)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.readTestObjectFile(ObjectRepository.java:206)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.findTestObject(ObjectRepository.java:174)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.findTestObject(ObjectRepository.java:127)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository$findTestObject.callStatic(Unknown Source)
at Edit A Task.run(Edit A Task:28)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1565359749465.run(TempTestCase1565359749465.groovy:21)

… Help!!!

Hi @dan.southall,

Please update to v6.3.2. We are sorry for this issue.

Thanks

Ah that seems to have doe the trick. Will investigate more later. Thanks for the help and update :+1: