🎁 Take our survey to win exclusive gifts from us!

Katalon Studio is the best way to start your automation skillset right. If yu’re not technical enough build an automation framework, Katalon got your back!

I had the same experience, but thanks to Katalon, all of the basic of automation made it easier and overtime you will apply and utilize it once you’ve build on your own! :slight_smile:

Number: 47

2 Likes

Hi there @Mayur,

It seems that you have entered a wrong number format. Could you please update your comment? Thanks

Hi there,

It seems that you have not entered your lucky number. Could you please update your comment? Thanks!

luck number: 13

1 Like

Hi there @Uros_Kocevar, @1meetdns, @veenapatel569 , @alexander.boterberg , @wbalien , @stanislav.grytsenko :wave:

We see that you have not added your lucky number in your comments. Could you update them? Otherwise, you will not be qualify to enter our lucky draw. Thanks!

And please remember that should you have the same number as another person, the one who posted his/her number first will get to keep it, and the latter one will have to change theirs. :wink:

Hi there @bharathi.a and @ashwini,

It seems that you are both having the same number as @madhurima.saha2 (01). And since they commented their number first, it means that you would have to change yours. Please do so before April 21, or else you will not be qualified to enter our giveaway.

Just remember that if the two of you happen to comment the same number, the one who comment said number first will get to keep it (just remember to take a thorough look at the thread first to makre sure your number is not the same as everyone else).

Thanks!

Hi folks,

Seems like our giveaway is really picking up steam as we approach our deadline (April 21). We just have a few reminders for you as below:

For those who are aiming to win a $30 Amazon US eGift Card (@jmeintjesn7, @yvan.militisi , @guy.mason , @maxime.bonin , @Pascal_Donauer, @tayyaba.inamdar , @Richard_Tarantino , @Paul_Fong , @vytautas.gaidys , @m.zuzic , @bharathi.a , @herbertbelbes , @bob2 , @Cedar67 ):
β†’ The deciding factor for you to win our gift card we be how many reactions that your comment gets, so try to get as many people to drop a heart :heart: or another reaction on your comments as possible. One of the thing you can do so that is to invite your friends and colleague to our forum and ask them to like your comment.

:point_right: Please follow the instructions here.

What happens if my comment gets the same number of reactions as another member?

Then we will settle this by having another lucky draw, this time using your usernames.

Please also read this thread thoroughly to see if your lucky number is the same as anyone else. Remember, if two people happen to have the same number, then the one who commented their number first will get to keep it.

my number : 34

Testing efficiency depends on the quality of tests and the level of quality required.

1 Like

@albert.vu
i’ll take this number than

Do I need to create the comment again with a different Number or edit the same and changing the number is enough? looking forward to your reply

1 Like

Well said :+1:

1 Like

Testing efficiency measures how well project resources were used to fulfill the organizational goal. It is essentially the number of test cases executed divided by the unit of time, It evaluates how many resources were planned and how many were actually utilized for testing. Test efficiency considers people, tools, resources, processes, and time while calculating efficiency

7 Likes

Thank you and Welcome to the community

Good luck Bharathi :+1: :+1:

Great :+1:

Keep Rocking!

Well said!

great bharathi

:heart: willsupport

Great information