[Survey] Katalon State of Quality Report 2024 - 2025

Seeding post Forum - no partner

Hi Community members, :wave:

The State of Software Quality 2024 - 2025 - our annual report that keep quality teams up-to-date with the latest industry innovations - is back! And, as always, we are on the lookout for your valuable feedback and perspectives to shape the landscape of quality engineering! :face_with_monocle:

Last year, there were over 3,000 testers who shared their voices with us! Will you be part of shaping the future this year? If yes, then simply take the survey below, share your experiences, and together with others revolutionize the software quality scene in just 5 minutes!.

Once the report is ready, you will be among the first to receive it and discover all the insights and trends in software quality!

3 Likes

Blank page here.

Console log:

2 Likes

Hi Russ,

Thanks for spotting that out. I did also encounter a blank page on Edge, though not with Chrome nor Safari :thinking:

Can I ask which browser were you using if not Edge?

Also tagging my colleague who works on the survey here: @siera.dien

Thanks,
Albert

1 Like

Hi Russ,
Thanks for pointing that out. Could I know what browser and the version of it that you are using? Apparently the survey will not work properly if the browser used is older than any of the following:

• Chrome 63+
  • Firefox 63+
  • Opera 48+
  • Safari 11+ (OS: High Sierra)
  • Microsoft Edge 80+

Please kindly let me know if you are using the supported browsers but still encounter the issue. Once again, thank you for reporting us the issue.

Hope you have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Siera

1 Like

Firefox latest. Always.

1 Like

Thank you Russ for your response.

Could I ask you to do a favor for us? Could you please open the survey, inspect it and go to the network tab, search for survey.survicate.com and then take a screenshot for us? We are looking for your reply.

Thank you for your patience and we are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Siera

1 Like

Hi @siera.dien it works now. No errors in the console, either.

Somebody fixed something. I say that because I’ve done nothing. This is the exact same Firefox session – I haven’t closed it between my OP report.

1 Like

Hi @here, :wave:

Thank you very much for sharing your insights with us. We are delighted to announce the release of Katalon’s State of Quality Report 2024 in the thread below…