Suite Test Fails

Hello,

The test cases i made them with the web recorder and then changed a few things, since katalon was unable to replay the recording, and now im having this issue, if i try a single test case, the result is passed, however if i play a suite, some test cases failed.

Each test case has no modifications but for some reason when in a suite some fail, ive tried to add a few seconds in total between each action and nothing changed.

Anyone experienced it?

Regards,

G.

Hi @Gilead

It’s hard to diagnose why a compilation of test cases in a test suite may fail while individual test cases may succeed. Could you share with us the screenshots of the test cases that failed in a test suite but passed when run individually and the log file ? Devils are usually in the details.

Regards !

Hello,

Unfortunately as is a test from work, all data is confidential.

Thanks Anyway.

Regards

G.

At a bare minimum, if you could share the logs for the failure(s), it would give us a place to start. It (usually) doesn’t expose any confidential data.

I experience the same thing, sometimes the cycle can fail some tests for no reason at all, i i then replay the individual test and it passes fine. Next time i experience it i will post the error logs here

1 Like

Hello, ive been able to solve it only by adding some steps just as wait for page to load and wait element visible.

Hope it helps.

Regards.