SessionNotCreatedException chrome version must be between 70 and 73

What controls the required Chrome version in Selenium in Katalon? My tests stopped working after Chrome updated itself. This is obviously not an ideal situation.

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: session not created: Chrome version must be between 70 and 73
(Driver info: chromedriver=73.0.3683.68 (47787ec04b6e38e22703e856e101e840b65afe72),platform=Windows NT 10.0.14393 x86_64) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 640 milliseconds

Chrome is at version 74:

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @david.mossakowski,

Please refer to my post: Unable to Open Chrome Driver Browser

Thanks! I have done that and it is working but this is not a sustainable strategy in CI environment. We have a windows machine that is used for builds and its Chrome version is upgraded automatically so how do we keep up with this using Katalon?

Any updates on the above? We too have a Windows machine that updates the Chrome browser automatically. Is there a way to check the version, then decide which web driver to use?

@jp.roussel

We added an argument to our CI build to update the chrome driver automatically:
–config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

Does katalon has a feature to run the scripts in mobile(android (chrome) & iOS (Safari), the script which is recorded in Windows web? if yes can anyone please guide me.