Second person invited/accepted to Analytics project but cannot view

Hello! I invited someone from my team to join and view my Analytics project. In the settings->users panel, the user is displayed as accepted and part of my users. However, he cannot view my project and is getting a JSON input error.

Any help or suggestions? I can provide a screen shot (just not sure I wanted to post to public)

1 Like

Cecilia said:

Hello! I invited someone from my team to join and view my Analytics project. In the settings->users panel, the user is displayed as accepted and part of my users. However, he cannot view my project and is getting a JSON input error.

Any help or suggestions? I can provide a screen shot (just not sure I wanted to post to public)

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. Is your team member still having the difficulty viewing your shared project? Have you tried to invite him again with a different account?

Also, would you please provide the screenshot to my inbox? I’d like to further look into the issue.

Thank you for using Katalon Analytics,
Liam

Hi Liam, I just messaged you with the screen shot. I have not tried with a second email account.

Hello, I am also experiencing this issue. I invited a team member as well, and he is showing up in the Users list, but is also getting the JSON error mentioned above.

Adding a user error.png

Hi all,

We are investigating the issue at the moment. Clearing browser caches and histories helped some users solve this problem. Please try that first and will keep everyone posted.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Liam

Hello Liam, I also facing the same Issue, clearing the cache and histories didn’t worked for me. I am not able to see any project in my list which my other friend have created.

Hi. Please make sure you have selected the right team since every user also has their own team to play with Katalon Analytics. We will make improvements on this UI in the future.