Screenshot on Chrome and Firefox

Hi,

I created a script to take screenshot from the whole page scrolling to possitions and later I put these images together to a one long image with imageMagick.
However I have run this script in Safari what takes whole page screenshot what would be the best to do in every browser when I run the script and just want to check for layout.

What I need to do to get fullscreen screenshot in Chrome and Firefox as well?

Thanks

Laszlo Varga said:

Hi,

I created a script to take screenshot from the whole page scrolling to possitions and later I put these images together to a one long image with imageMagick.
However I have run this script in Safari what takes whole page screenshot what would be the best to do in every browser when I run the script and just want to check for layout.

What I need to do to get fullscreen screenshot in Chrome and Firefox as well?

Thanks

Maximize the screen, and the add in the screen shot script. You can also record video on success or failure. That is located in project settings (Not preferences)

WebUI.maximizeWindow()

WebUI.takeScreenshot()

Thank you andrew,

I think my question was not right.
I the setviewPortSize() method to ie. set the width to 360px. If I take a screenshot the in Safari I will have a long 360px wide screenshot of the whole page.
In Chrome I have to use my script to scroll down by the viewporth height until I reach the bottom of the document. Is there any way to have the same screenshot in Chrome and FF as well?

I am unsure. Maybe someone else can assist.