Purchasing Node Locked License for KRE

I am planning to purchase 1 Run time engine Node locked License(Monthly).I have a verified Account with Katalon.If i check out with my Account,
Will it automatically enable Run time engine for this account? or Do i have to install Runtime engine separately.

Kindly explain and guide me in this process.

Thanks
Samuel

HI @saminkit,

Will it automatically enable Run time engine for this account?

No, you should go to Katalon admin page and invite the user to use Runtime Engine. For further details, please follow our document: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/use-online-license.html#katalon-runtime-engine

Do i have to install Runtime engine separately.

Yes, Katalon Studio and Katalon Runtime Engine are separeted products. Please follow our document to install and active Runtime Engine: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/install-RE.html.
If you are evaluating Katalon, I think you are in trial period (30 days for business email since you registed your email). You can use KSE and KRE within this period before deciding to go ahead with Katalon products.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response,
30 days Trial period is a free licence?
I see two things in licenses page,

[Katalon Runtime Engine]
[Katalon Runtime Engine DevOps]

I have registered with saminkit@gmail.com,I would like to use the same email to integrate with CI tools.I hope I need to buy 1 node locked liscence for Katalon Run time engine correct?

I have registered with saminkit@gmail.com

I think the trial license doesn’t apply for gmail accounts. You should purchase the license

I hope I need to buy 1 node locked liscence for Katalon Run time engine correct?

If you already purchased a license, you should navigate to the Katalon Runtime Engine tab to view and grant to your account

Can you pls help me,I subscribed 1 Run time Engine liscence and I am trying to add myself,shows an error.
Pls help me to activate the liscence.

Nevermind, I am able to execute thru jenkins without any issue,Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

You can manage your KRE license by switching to the Katalon Runtime Engine tab (the second one).

Thanks