Note: This element neither has attached source nor attached Javadoc and hence no Javadoc could be found.

Hello. I’m trying to add the MetaMask extension to my browser but I can’t do it for this error:

org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.ChromeDriver(Capabilities capabilities) 
Note: This element neither has attached source nor attached Javadoc and hence no Javadoc could be found.

This is my code:

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver
import org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver
import org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeOptions
import org.openqa.selenium.remote.DesiredCapabilities

System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", "C:/Users/raynh/Downloads/Katalon_Studio_PE_Windows_64-8.5.5/Katalon_Studio_PE_Windows_64-8.5.5/configuration\resources/drivers/chromedriver_win32/chromedriver")

ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions()

options.addExtensions(new File("C:/Users/raynh/Downloads/extension_10_24_2_0.crx"))

DesiredCapabilities caps = new DesiredCapabilities()

caps.setCapability(ChromeOptions.CAPABILITY, options)

WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(caps)

WebUI.navigateToUrl("https://google.com

I would say it is not an error message, but a “Note”. You are obviously not familiar with JavaDoc. If you have created any Keywords, and allowed KS to create default ones, then you have seen JavaDocs, such as the one below:

/**
	 * Click element
	 * @param to Katalon test object
	 */
	@Keyword
	def clickElement(TestObject to) {

You see the part above @Keyword. That is the JavaDoc. Now, if you go into your code and hover over the clickElement statement, then you will have Intellisense display, “Click element” and “@param to Katalon test object”. The “Note” message you receive just means there were no comments put on the method(s) you are using. There is nothing you can do to change it/them.

Hover over WebUI.navigateToUrl to see this.

2 Likes

Ok sorry! But I can’t get Metamask extension into the browser? What seems the problem. I have followed every tutorial on youtube and google. HELPP!

And here is another site that you may have already read:

Are you using the browser you want to use in testing to download the Metamask extension?

Yes. I picked Chrome in the testing and I can’t add metamask extension. Fuck me. :weary: