Not running selenium JUnit tests after migration from selenium to katalon studio

I made another Test Case as JUnit Test runner:

//import com.kms.katalon.core.testng.keyword.TestNGBuiltinKeywords as TestNGKW
import com.kazurayam.junit4ks.JUnitCustomKeywords
import com.lfilipovic.demo.SearchForEmployeeTest

JUnitCustomKeywords.runWithJUnitRunner(SearchForEmployeeTest.class)

This script uses com.kazurayam.junit4ks.JUnitCustomKeywords class instead of Katalon’s built-in keyword.

I ran this and got the following output:

2024-03-01 20:39:21.544 INFO  c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor   - --------------------
2024-03-01 20:39:21.548 INFO  c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor   - START Test Cases/LfilipovicJUnitTestRuner_alt
setUp() was called
tearDown() was called
2024-03-01 20:39:22.234 ERROR c.k.junit4ks.JUnitCustomKeywords         - ❌ searchForEmployee(com.lfilipovic.demo.SearchForEmployeeTest) FAILED.
Reason:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The path to the driver executable must be set by the webdriver.chrome.driver system property; for more information, see https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/wiki/ChromeDriver. The latest version can be downloaded from http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:847)
	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService.findExecutable(DriverService.java:134)
	at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService.access$000(ChromeDriverService.java:35)
	at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService$Builder.findDefaultExecutable(ChromeDriverService.java:159)
	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService$Builder.build(DriverService.java:355)
	at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService.createDefaultService(ChromeDriverService.java:94)
	at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.<init>(ChromeDriver.java:123)
	at com.lfilipovic.demo.SearchForEmployeeTest.setUp(SearchForEmployeeTest.java:32)

Please find the following informative message in it:

Reason:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The path to the driver executable must be set by the webdriver.chrome.driver system property; 

I am sure @lfilipovi is familiar with this error message. I believe he would be able to plan out how to fix this problem. The diagnostics really matter for Software Quality, as we all know.