Not able to activate katalon studio

I downloaded Katalon Studio 5.6.1 and i am trying activate it. Once i enters my email id ,password and clik on “Activate” button. it shows “Activating Product” for few seconds but didnt get activated.

Please suggest me

In this case you can use Offline Activation to activate Katalon Studio instead.

if I may hook in to this …
I did it the way you mentioned , but when I am firing my script from command line the log files returns with “Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and password to pass in your account!”
Where in the ui of Katalon do I find it to activate it again with my email?

Which steps have you done to show that message?

I got the popup for ‘create account’
as the server did not recognize my 7 character password I for katalon 5.4 I choose for ‘offline activation’ , copied and pasted the codes and started my project.

when I then tried to run a batfile for running the testcollection I got the message in the logfile “Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and password to pass in your account!”

In the meanwhile my password is fixed and I could run the batfile with my account parameters for email and password. (i am still wondering why it would be necessary to put this vulnarable info in a batfile).
Returning to my question: can I (re)activate my Katalon after I have activate it in the offline way? In that way I hope I do not need to put my account credentials in the batfiles.

katalon-batfile.png