New to Katalon ! Need help!

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbie and trying to learn Katalon, but my first test case failed . My objects can not be found and it gives the following error:

Test Cases/linkedin FAILED because (of) Unable to set text ‘example@gmail.com’ of object ‘Object Repository/link_OR/Page_LinkedIn Log In or Sign Up/input_session_key’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchWindowException: Unable to find elements on closed window

Build info: version: ‘3.7.1’, revision: ‘8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:07:36.161Z’

System info: host: ‘LAPTOP-MM9NKEOF’, ip: ‘192.168.1.38’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_102’

Driver info: com.kms.katalon.selenium.driver.CInternetExplorerDriver

Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: false, browserName: internet explorer, browserVersion: 11, javascriptEnabled: true, pageLoadStrategy: normal, platform: WINDOWS, platformName: WINDOWS, se:ieOptions: {browserAttachTimeout: 0, elementScrollBehavior: 0, enablePersistentHover: true, ie.browserCommandLineSwitches: , ie.ensureCleanSession: false, ie.fileUploadDialogTimeout: 3000, ie.forceCreateProcessApi: false, ignoreProtectedModeSettings: false, ignoreZoomSetting: false, initialBrowserUrl: http://localhost:15277/, nativeEvents: true, requireWindowFocus: false}, setWindowRect: true}

Session ID: be278d83-2912-4941-b488-f162f0ff19a1

*** Element info: {Using=xpath, value=id(“login-email”)[count(. | //input[@type = ‘text’ and @name = ‘session_key’ and @id = ‘login-email’ and @placeholder = ‘Email’]) = count(//input[@type = ‘text’ and @name = ‘session_key’ and @id = ‘login-email’ and @placeholder = ‘Email’])]})

Please help, i tried other websites as well but has the same error. (Browser opens and navigates to the designated url.)! Thank you in advance and Happy Testing :slight_smile:

please share your script along with error. it is clear that katalon can’t find the web element.