Network error! Cannot execute activation.

Hi,

I pulled katalon docker image and when i ran the test case along with email and password i got the below error:

Network error! Cannot execute activation.

could anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Yogesh

You don’t need to pass in email and password in console mode execution because this is not required.

Vinh Nguyen said:

You don’t need to pass in email and password in console mode execution because this is not required.

I tried running it without email and passowrd. But I got the below error.

This is my command:

docker run --rm -v
$(pwd):/slave/workspace/KatalonPOC/WLN_Demo/Katalon/WLN/Demo/
katalonstudio/katalon-studio katalon -runMode=console
-projectPath="/slave/workspace/KatalonPOC/WLN_Demo/Katalon/WLN/Demo/Katalon_Testing.prj"
-testSuitePath=“Test Suites/WLN Demo TS”
browserType=“Firefox”

Katalon is not
activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!

Can you let me know when will be the official katalon docker image will be released?

Looking forward for the reply in a short time!!!

yogeshraj said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

I tried running it without email and passowrd. But I got the below error.

This is my command:

docker run --rm -v
$(pwd):/slave/workspace/KatalonPOC/WLN_Demo/Katalon/WLN/Demo/
katalonstudio/katalon-studio katalon -runMode=console
-projectPath="/slave/workspace/KatalonPOC/WLN_Demo/Katalon/WLN/Demo/Katalon_Testing.prj"
-testSuitePath=“Test Suites/WLN Demo TS”
browserType=“Firefox”

Katalon is not
activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!

Can you let me know when will be the official katalon docker image will be released?

Looking forward for the reply in a short time!!!

We don’t have any official plan yet. It will be in the near feature. Regard to that docker, please try this image: https://github.com/minhhoangvn/katalon-docker. This is another unofficial docker image from Katalon lovers, but with more stable and that issue should not be displayed using this docker.

Thanks for the quick reply. Definitely i will give a try on this…

I just read in this your forum:

can you take a look on the above link?

We have our official Docker image already, you can grab it here: https://hub.docker.com/r/katalonstudio/katalon/. I would like to disclose this discussion as well.

Regards