Need help with tracking a website

Hi, I need to monitor some websites and their internal pages by crawling and indexing any new web pages to check if there is a change and to notify me via email with screenshot. The websites are robscomputerworld and muchinsonelectronics etc. If someone can help me, it would be great.

That’s a bit of an open-ended request. Do you have some ideas for how you would crawl a site? Otherwise I think you’re talking about scraping software

It is. It’s also a bit strange, to say the least. As are the sites :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@emmaericwatson Can you confirm that you are employed or commissioned by someone associated with or affiliated to those sites to monitor them? Quite frankly, the whole thing has me wondering why such a request is even meaningful using testing software.

I look forward to a considered response (though I’m not holding my breath).

@Dan_Bown Thanks for responding. I’ve been watching for someone else’s take.

As @Dan_Bown suggested, you want a crawling software. Katalon Studio is not a tool for crawling at all. You should direct your question to somewhere more appropriate.

If I were to do it, I would try

I’m not convinced this is a legitimate request for help. The poster created an account, created a post, and hasn’t been seen since. This behavior does not reflect that of any typical (human) user.

@emmaericwatson If I’m wrong, get in touch.

I have disabled the links in the OP.

Closing.