Multiple Teams

Let me start by saying that I love Katalon. It’s a great tool! Also, I’m sorry if this isn’t the place to inquire about this.

I’ve been playing around with the new analytics offering, and am greatly pleased with this addition. It may be in the works, but it would be awesome if there was the possibility of creating/managing multiple teams, to better share specific projects with specific users.

Anything like that in the works?

1 Like

Hey Jon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to provide more details or explanation of this suggestion. It’d help the team understand better the value and how this feature helps you. Also, other users might find useful and upvote for it as well.

Thanks again for choosing Katalon.

Best,
Liam

Hey @Liam_B,

My apologies for just now responding back. I would be happy to elaborate a bit.

I work with multiple teams on a daily basis. If it were possible to create multiple teams within the analytics dashboard, I could then upload only the relevant test results to each team. As it is, I can break it down by project of course, but some of the teams I work with, are not part of the same company. So, if I were to invite all people interested in reports to my team, then it could cause issues with NDAs, etc. As of now, that hasn’t been an issue, but it was more thinking about the current business model in which I’m a part of, and some of the potential pinch points.

Also, some of our internal teams, have multiple projects, so it would be much tidier to be able to have multiple teams that could, in turn, have multiple projects as well.

If you would like additional information or anything of that nature, I’d be happy to chat some more. I will also try to do a better job of monitoring the forum so that I don’t go months without replying next time. LOL.

Thanks,
Jon

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. We’ve added this request to our backlog for planning.

1 Like