Katalon TestOps Vision

Hi is anyone aware abt TestOps Vision ? I can see 3 sections on my TestOps server 1. TestOps CI 2. TestOps Reports 3. TestOps Vision . i am not able to find much information on the above tools/platform. what they do ? how do they work.? can someone help @Katalon_team @kazurayam @Russ_Thomas

@sumiranraut96

Hi there,

I did a google search of “TestOps Vision” and it returned the page for the Katalon TestOps plugin in KS, in which TestOps Vision was mentioned and is referring to visual testing capabilities. So I assuming that’s what you’re interested in.

Anyway, here’s a couple of docs for you to get started:

2 Likes

@ThanhTo Thank you so much. one QQ I tried what you shared but don’t see option to add the baseline image. i suspect this is because of some license issue . can you clarify whether TestOps Vision is included in enterprise license of katalon or do we need to pay additional fees to get that features included in our current katalon enterprise license.

@sumiranraut96

Hi there, when you mention “enterprise license” I think you’re referring to a KSE license (please correct me if I’m wrong)? If so then it’s a license for a particular product which is Katalon Studio. Visual Testing is a separate plugin for TestOps that has a different licensing model. So you’d need a separate license to fully utilize the feature.