Katalon BDD Cucumber Runner Class

HI @mtouayouch , Can you please help me on this

I’m trying to run my Katalon with BDD . So I need to run my testcase using CucumberRunner But its not working for me
The below line I have mentioned in my Tescase
CucumberKW.runWithCucumberRunner(CucumberRunner.class)

And this part in CucumberRunner.class
@RunWith(Cucumber.class)
@CucumberOptions(features=“Include/features”,glue=“”,plugin=[“pretty”,“html:Reports”])

Error Im getting

2024-04-16 11:03:28.954 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain  - ❌ These following reason:
 [class "module-info"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package]
2024-04-16 11:03:28.964 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain  - ❌ Keyword runWithCucumberRunner was failed (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: These following reason:
 [class "module-info"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package]
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:51)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:23)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain$stepFailed$0.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords$_runWithCucumberRunner_closure5.doCall(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy:646)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords$_runWithCucumberRunner_closure5.doCall(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:75)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:69)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain$runKeyword.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords.runWithCucumberRunner(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy:631)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords$runWithCucumberRunner.callStatic(Unknown Source)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords.runWithCucumberRunner(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy:731)
	at BuyProduct.run(BuyProduct:23)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:448)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:
1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your issues. A lot of people in our community can support you.

Can you please share which version you are using? I found a great discussion on similar topic here: Katalon run time engine error class "module-info"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package - #30 by mageshzero7. Please take a look

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
My katalon version is : 9.4.0
And the above link you shared regarding issue on “Run feature file”

I have an issue with cucumberRunner