Jenkins Executes Wrong Arguments

This is very bizarre. The Katalon Jenkins plugin is not interpreting the arguments I add correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have my job set up to run with the following arguments:
-noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="/var/lib/jenkins/workspace//.prj" -browserType=“Firefox (headless)” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Initial”

Instead, Jenkins executes these arguments:
-noSplash -runMode=console -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="/var/lib/jenkins/workspace//.prj" -browserType=“Firefox (headless)” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Initial”

It repeats the first couple of arguments.

The job generates the following complaint:
“joptsimple.MultipleArgumentsForOptionException: Found multiple arguments for option runMode, but you asked for only one”

After that, it locks up, and I can’t even stop the job. It will not terminate even when I manually terminate it. I have to restart jenkins.

Environmental Attributes:
Centos 7
Katalon 6.3.0
Jenkins 2.176.2
Katalon Studio Plugin 1.0.11

Learned some new stuff.

It doesn’t appear to be repeating these arguments so much as assuming them from the beginning. After removing “-noSplash -runMode=console”, the job still executes the following:

-noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/projectfolder/project.prj" -browserType=“Firefox (headless)” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Initial”

I’m still confused, because this appears to be a new development. Previously, I had to include these arguments to get them to execute.

When you use Jenkins Katalon Plugin, You do not need to mention -noSplash -runMode=console

If you set Jenkins Job to be “Execute Batch” then you have to mention above arguments