"java.security.KeyStoreException: failed to extract any certificates or private keys - maybe bad password?" on GET request

Hello Community!
I’m currently learning how to test API using Katalon, but stuck with the very beginning.
Try to send a GET request.
But get an error.

java.security.KeyStoreException: failed to extract any certificates or private keys - maybe bad password?
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyStoreBuilder.parse(KeyStoreBuilder.java:443)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyStoreBuilder.build(KeyStoreBuilder.java:112)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyMaterial.(KeyMaterial.java:179)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyMaterial.(KeyMaterial.java:170)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyMaterial.(KeyMaterial.java:160)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyMaterial.(KeyMaterial.java:64)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyMaterial.(KeyMaterial.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.BasicRequestor.getKeyManagers(BasicRequestor.java:133)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.BasicRequestor.getHttpContext(BasicRequestor.java:349)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.response(RestfulClient.java:184)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.sendRequest(RestfulClient.java:118)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.send(RestfulClient.java:53)
at com.kms.katalon.controller.WebServiceController.sendRequest(WebServiceController.java:143)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.parts.RestServicePart$3.run(RestServicePart.java:187)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

It works well with Postman

I thought it’s something wrong with the certificate specified in the Project-> Settings-> Network. Checked it, Generated once again (it was not trusted, so I trusted it). Entered a valid passworded, which used when generating a certificate.

Can’t understand what keys or certificates it does not like.

same concern, does anyone know how to fix this?