Issues with Kobiton devices in Test Case Suites Collection with non-default profiles

Is anyone else having an issue executing Test Case Suite Collections on Kobiton devices with Test Cases each set to different profiles? Default profile seems to work correctly, but custom profiles with completely different variables are not being associated to that specific execution. Some of my test steps are completely ignored and do execute.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 4.07.21 PM.png

Can you provide more details information regard to your issue? I can’t reproduce it from my side followed with your provided information, so we need as much information as possible.

Katalon Studio
Version: 6.2.1
Build: 2

I am wondering how you were able to get past this @Dish_Anywhere. When I attempt to create a test suite collection and use Run with “Kobiton Device”, select one of the devices from kobiton, and then select any profile other than default, it appears that the selected custom profile is not loaded. What is loaded each time is the default profile. I tested this by adding the same parameter in the custom profile to the default profile but with a string I was not expecting and printing it out to the console. What was printed was the string from the default profile rather than the custom profile. Sorry to resurrect a dead thread @Zarashima.