Is settext use mobile keypad?

one of my element unable to use setText
i am wondering if the setText use the phone keypad?
how can i tap on the phone keypad? so i can use the ENTER key to do text wrap as well.

at the phone, i can see the cursor is already pointed at the editor field.
but on execution, the setText cannot be used (i have use setText sucessfully at other element).
//At Composer, set message body
Mobile.tap(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/nine/Composer/android.webkit.WebView - Mail Editor’), 0)
Mobile.setText(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/nine/Composer/android.webkit.WebView - Mail Editor’),‘Test from mobile line wrap 100% & SGD$4.90 中文简体测试 line wrap END’, 0)

error
2020-12-15 11:04:27.717 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Failed to set text into element (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.InvalidElementStateException: Cannot set the element to ‘Test from mobile line wrap 100% & SGD$4.90 中文简体测试 line wrap END’. Did you interact with the correct element? (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

by the way, i saw people mentioned appium android key,
i have tried below but execution failed.

import io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver
import io.appium.java_client.android.nativekey.KeyEvent;
import io.appium.java_client.android.nativekey.AndroidKey;

((AndroidDriver) driver).pressKey(new KeyEvent(AndroidKey.T));

error
2020-12-15 11:36:47.079 DEBUG testcase.001-Send - 8: driver.pressKey(new io.appium.java_client.android.nativekey.KeyEvent(io.appium.java_client.android.nativekey.AndroidKey.T))
2020-12-15 11:36:47.080 ERROR c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - :x: Test Cases/001-Send FAILED.
Reason:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: driver for class: Script1607995483306