I am getting error when click on an element that appear after sometime

Error:
:x: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.waitForElementClickable() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer) values: [Object Repository/End User/Full Donation Transaction/btn_payButton, …]

Possible solutions: waitForElementClickable(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int), waitForElementClickable(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), waitForElementNotClickable(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int), waitForElementNotClickable(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling)

My Code:

Blockquote
List itemsNeededList = Arrays.asList(oppurtunityTypeItemS);

Thread.sleep(3000);
			if(itemsNeededList.containsAll(name)) {

driver.findElements(By.xpath("//div[@class='field field-count']//input[@placeholder='Amount']")).get(i).sendKeys("2");
				Thread.sleep(3000);

driver.findElements(By.xpath("//div[@class='donation-card-wrap']//button[@class='btn-action']")).get(i).click();

Thread.sleep(3000);

WebUI.waitForElementClickable('Object Repository/End User/Full Donation Transaction/btn_payButton', 10)

Blockquote

The execution failed don last click
I also tried with failure handling
/WebUI.waitForElementClickable(‘Object Repository/End User/Full Donation Transaction/btn_payButton’,10, FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

but its not working please help me to find the solution

You forgot to call findTestObject(...)

Can anyone respond me please ?

Thanks for your response, I am sorry for this, but its not resolved yet. After correction, the script is working but does not click on the pay button. here is the xpath for pay button.

Blockquote
//ul[@class=‘project-action’]//span[normalize-space()=‘Pay’]

HTML for this is attached in the screenshot

I added the below line under to click on it

Blockquote
WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/End User/Full Donation Transaction/btn_payButton’))

but after adding the above line getting StaleElementReferenceException.

Please help to correct this.

Sorry, I can not. StateElementReferenceException is thrown when the DOM is manipulated by JavaScript. It’s difficult to see how the DOM moves without immediate access to the Application Under Test.

You should look at the DOM of your web page using Browsers’ DevTool.

Okay thanks, I can understand, so there a way I can stop or ignore permanently StateElementReferenceException for the whole code and make script forcefully passed if this exception occurs.

Because execution of my test cases is working fine from start to end but due to this exception test cases goes failed ?