How to verify multiple web elements of different types are visible in single page in a single stroke

Can you please guide me how I can verify multiple web elements of different types are visible in single page (Some are visible after scroll down and most of the visible once page loads) without writing multiple verify statements in manual/script mode.

Hi Murtaja,

Your case can be achieved if these web elements have similar Xpath , so that you can loop through all of them and change its Xpath in runtime using this feature: https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Parameterized+a+Test+Object

Hi Vinh can you please provide sample example of it?

Hi Murtaja,

My given article has a pretty simple sample of its, so please take a look at it first. For your current obstacle, it will very much depend on your current web application and if you can provide more info of it, it will be good too.

This is the link and I am attaching 2 screenshots of same mobile screen url where in screenshot 1 some web elements are present where I need to verify elements are visible and screenshot 2 becomes visible when I scroll down the same screen and some more elements user can see for which user needs to verify elements are visible in same test step

Thanks in advance

Mobile Screen 2.PNG

Mobile Screen 1.PNG