How to get the values from Json using Katalon

first i am hitting the url , then i’m getting json response. from that json response i need one value.
url : http://www.mrhaki.com/samples/sample.json

Json :

{    "user": {        "name": "mrhaki",        "age": 38,        "interests": ["Groovy", "Grails"]    }}I need the value of name.please help me
import groovy.json.JsonSlurperString response = '''{    "user": {        "name": "mrhaki",        "age": 38,        "interests": ["Groovy", "Grails"]    }}'''JsonSlurper jsl = new JsonSlurper()Map parsedResponse = jsl.parseText(response)println parsedResponse.user.name

2 Likes

Marek Melocik said:

import groovy.json.JsonSlurperString response = '''{    "user": {        "name": "mrhaki",        "age": 38,        "interests": ["Groovy", "Grails"]    }}'''JsonSlurper jsl = new JsonSlurper()Map parsedResponse = jsl.parseText(response)println parsedResponse.user.name

thank you so much .it is working

Marek Melocik said:

Hi Marek, is the above possible in Katalon Recorder and can you please assist with steps?

Hi Schalk,

this is possible in Script mode. The only thing you need is to copy this code and paste it into your test case. Of course, use your own JSON address.