How to Export Testcase to Excel files

I want to export my testcase to Excel, is there any methods to do this ? Pls show me how

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

I can not imagin what you want to make.

Do you want to export Groovy scripts into a Excel file, as something like this ?

I find this spreadsheet instance just useless. Is it what you want? may be not. Then what do you want?

Pls show us a psuedo image of what you want to achieve. Any screenshot of Excel file?

Perhaps you are wanting the Groovy/Selenium script in KS to become VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) for import into Excel to run as a macro? No, KS doesn’t export to VBA.
Personally, I think MS Excel would be the wrong application for this work, anyways. There are other applications that you can use to test yours that are out there.

Thanks for the replys, but i mean that i want to export the test steps because that was the thing that i would show to the end-user. But i figured it out :smiley: I just took a screenshot from the test-step from Katalon and ask Chat GPT to make a table with the data in the picture for me :D. Thank you guys for all supports !

1 Like

I would love to see the end results,if you can share:D