How to create random generator of email and pasword

Hey everyone!

As you have seen in the title. I have a problem with creating keywords for random generator for email and password - lack of experience. I’d be glad if someone helped me.
And also will be grateful for info how to use this keywords in the very script of mine.
Script here:
WebUI.openBrowser(’’)

WebUI.navigateToUrl('http://flyshot.phoenixfw.net/login')

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/a_Sign Up'))

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/input_Sign up with your work email address_sign_upemail'), 
    'transformer@gmail.com')

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/input_Sign up with your work email address_sign_upcustomertitle'), 
    'ZXC')

WebUI.setEncryptedText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/input_Sign up with your work email address_sign_upplainPasswordfirst'), 
    'MhX+xzZUIsF4+4Abaxd7eg==')

WebUI.setEncryptedText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/input_Sign up with your work email address_sign_upplainPasswordsecond'), 
    'MhX+xzZUIsF4+4Abaxd7eg==')

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/span'))

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/Sign Up/Page_Flyshot  Admin Panel/button_Create New Account'))

not_run: WebUI.closeBrowser()

Hello,

the easiest way is to use RandomStringUtils library from Apache lang utils.

String randomMail = RandomStringUtils.randomAlphanumeric(10) + "@mymail.com"
String randomPassword = RandomStringUtils.randomAlphanumeric(20)

The method takes string length as parameter.

Another way is to concatenate year month day minute second millisecond so you can check then when it was executed or generated.

Thanks!
I’ve give it a shot during the day!