How to access drupal drop down fields and set them via automated test

I have written my first test to take an excel data file and set values in our database off the file. The drupal website interface has some drop down menus that I cannot seem to set the value of if it isn’t the first value in the list.

Asset Type

- None -
  • - None -
  • Branded
  • Unbranded
  • Corporate
  • HCP resources
  • Clinical Trial Support

The element is coming in as Page_Create Digital asset Website/li_Corporate’ in the automated point and click run save interface.

I have tried many statement such as these below and none of them seem to work. This is my first time working with this environment, drupal, or automated testing.

//WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/li_Corporate’))

//WebUI.selectOptionByIndex(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/b_1’), 139)

//WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/li_Branded’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/li_Corporate’), ‘Corporate’, false)

//WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/edit_field_asset_type_und_chosen’), ‘Corporate’)

Johanna,

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Page_Create Digital asset Website/li_Corporate’), ‘Corporate’, false)

This is the correct approach, but the repository “li_Corporate” is not the correct value. Could you replace it with “select_” that point to id = ‘edit-field-asset-type-und’?

===