How do you use Katalon in your organisation?

How do you guys use Katalon studio in your organization. Here is how I have done in some projects.

9 Likes

Wow, :raised_hands: it is really clear and insightful for those who want to integrate Katalon into their team’s project. Such a interesting visualization. I would like to hear more from others. Curious about your organization :heartpulse:

1 Like

It would be neat to see if anyone is integrating Test Results from other Testing tools (like Selenium) into TestOps.

1 Like

This would be really interesting!

Thank you for the insight, this is helpful for me to understand how I can utilize Katalon with in my organization as well.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s a really nice clear graphic.
As you are using Azure DevOps as well, can I ask how you approach versioning though? Eg Dev build is at version 4.6, SIT is at version 4.5, UAT is version 4.4 and Prod is at version 4.0… hypothetically you want to be able to run the pack in any environment and avoid breakages. We are trying to decide how to keep tests and features deployed in sync, any tips? :slight_smile:
Feel free to move this if it’s more appropriate as another post!

1 Like

you could use a versioning system where each environment(sit,uat,prod etc.) has its own branch or tag, and features are merged or cherry-picked into these branches based on their readiness for deployment.