How do i view/edit the Built-In Keywords source code?

How can i view/edit the Built-In Keywords source code? Please tell me how, because i want to edit some code in some keyword.

No you can’t because these built-in keywords code are not exposed to external users, so you can access it.

1 Like

Vinh Nguyen said:

No you can’t because these built-in keywords code are not exposed to external users, so you can access it.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Actually you can view parts of the source with a java decompiler… it can be really helpful when creating custom keywords.

Use something like JD-GUI and open com.kms.katalon.core.mobile (it’s in the plugins directory).

gui-decompile.JPG

2 Likes

robin said:

Actually you can view parts of the source with a java decompiler… it can be really helpful when creating custom keywords.

Use something like JD-GUI and open com.kms.katalon.core.mobile (it’s in the plugins directory).

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Dear Devalex88,
Sorry, I am very new to git. i opened the our Github repository link but not clear how to view the source of a built-in command. Would you please give some instructions? Thanks!
for example, Switch to Window Index does not work in my PC so I want to have a look how it is working. So i need some help to see that piece of codes.

It is there:

No instructions available. Just devote your time walking around the source code tree and find resources of your interest.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!