How do can I add my project application in Katalon?

I’m exploring Katalon. Was able to create a black page project. But I am having a hard time adding my application to Katalon.

Help me please

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi Allen @mae, :wave:

Welcome to our forum.

While our community is eager to help you with your project, we would have a hard time doing so if not given sufficient information i.e. which type of testing are you looking at (mobile, web, desktop, etc.), your application under test, what you are hoping to achieve, screenshots, error logs, etc.

Please refer to the topic below so that you can detail your topic better:

Thanks,
Albert

Hi @mae - have you found the user guides yet? There are some good tutorials here to start you off:

Hey @mae. In your categories within your heading, you have “Katalon Studio”, “mobile-testing” and "katalon-recorder. “Katalon Studio” and "katalon-recorder are two separate applications. Perhaps you meant the Web Recorder or Mobile Recorder of Katalon Studio…

Also confusing is your “having a hard time adding [your] application to Katalon.” This to me says that you are working on a Windows desktop application–or were you having trouble selecting the UI for your “mobile” for testing?

Sorry, but we definitely need more information on what you are trying to do.

1 Like