How can start mobile recorder

As I was going to do the mobile testing. I have connect my test device and my application file.
When I started the mobile recorder. the error message display as below:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘C:\Users\xxxx\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 4a28d2f77d27 shell settings delete global hidden_api_policy_pre_p_apps’ exited with code 255’; Stderr: 'Security exception: Permission denial: writing to settings requires:android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

java.lang.SecurityException: Permission denial: writing to settings requires:android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.enforceWritePermission(SettingsProvider.java:1815)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.mutateGlobalSetting(SettingsProvider.java:1023)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.deleteGlobalSetting(SettingsProvider.java:1006)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.delete(SettingsProvider.java:592)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.delete(ContentProvider.java:343)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.deleteForUser(SettingsService.java:406)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.onCommand(SettingsService.java:289)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(ShellCommand.java:103)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService.onShellCommand(SettingsService.java:51)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Binder.java:634)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Binder.java:532)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:731)’; Code: ‘255’
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’
System info: host: ‘WTN-B-041’, ip: ‘192.168.3.35’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
***********************************************************************************************************I
I tried to find the solution and fix the issue from community, but all solution didn’t work.
Who can tell me how to fix it? Thanks
My Katalon is 7.9 version , appiium is 1.20.1

@wei.wang
For me, the combination of Katalon and mobile often does not work with the latest version of appium.
My workaround, though, is that my Android tests work with 1.6 of appium.
How about trying to downgrade appium?