Getting a lot of unable to resolve class errors in VSTS Builds

I am trying to run a test suite collection from VSTS pipelines using Katalon Test Execution plugin.
The Katalon version used for running the test is 6.2.2.

In the build log, I am seeing a lot of messages like "
Groovy:unable to resolve class

Here is an example:
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.annotation.SetupTestCase
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.annotation.TearDown
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.checkpoint.CheckpointFactory
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.testcase.TestCaseFactory
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.testdata.TestDataFactory
Groovy:unable to resolve class com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository
Groovy:class com.kms.katalon.core.annotation.SetUp is not an annotation in @com.kms.katalon.core.annotation.SetUp
…
and several more

The tests for which I am getting these warnings (I am assuming these are warnings), eventually run fine in the pipeline.

I want to understand the root cause of this issue. Kindly provide suggestions.

hey, I was looking for an explanation and a way to resolve those outputs.

Could anyone please help with this situation?

@Russ_Thomas, could you support us on this thread?

I still get those messages about unable to resolve class and have no glue to solve it.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe @devalex88 @hpulsford @Ibus @ThanhTo @anhtuan @Andrej_Podhajsky @kazurayam @Marek_Melocik one of those katalon ninjas could help us here?

Hello, i can just speculate and put just my (probably 100% wrong) opinion …
From time to time we see those too the way i understand them is - Katalon while starting is compiling scripts based on configuration files order of those file is probably not guaranteed every time an happened that scripts that have implicit imports (like keywords sometimes do) are processed way before libraries and classes they need. On the end everything just will be put together correct way so TC and TS are running as usually they need…
This is my opinion what’s probably going on. As i said, i’m probably (100%) wrong …

1 Like

I’m also getting lots of “unable to resolve class” error and not able to run test collection
Are those “unable to resolve class” errors causing the test suite collection not to run or is it something else. Are those “unable to resolve class” warning only?