Exception in console mode test execution

Hi All,I am facing some wierd issue when jenkins runs katalon studio for a test case.Command :F:\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.4\katalon -noSplash  -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="E:\workspace\Test-Pipeline\TestSuite\TestAutomation\TestAutomation.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/ResourceRequest" -executionProfile="default" -browserType="Chrome" Output :com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.ExecutionException: com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.InvalidConsoleArgumentException: Test suite 'Test' not found.	at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.entity.TestSuiteLauncherOptionParser.getConsoleLauncher(TestSuiteLauncherOptionParser.java:113)(complete error stack-trace below)Analysis :
 I think due to the space in "Test Suites/ResourceRequest" it only consider Test for path which
 is wrong. Physically I was not able to rename that folder in Katalon studio (it's non-editable) Not really sure how to escape space in command as it is katalon side issue not cmd prompt issue. Any suggestion or alternate method will be really help here. Thank you, Vivek   

How do you generate that command? You should use Console Mode command generator in this case to ensure generated command follows Katalon convention