I have 30 Test Suites consisting of 122 Test Cases. The tests suites run perfectly when instigated from Katalon Studio directly. However, I use a set of batch files to automate these tests nightly and until recently these have been working fine, but suddenly I find all tests are failing.
The tests run twice, once using Chrome and then using Edge Chromium. I installed the latest Webdrivers for both browsers but the tests kept failing. I then added the following config setting to the script: –config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
This fixed the problem for Chrome, but the problem still persists for tests using Edge Chromium.
Here is an example of my scripts:
katalonc.exe -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“F:\katalon-tests\katalon-tests.prj” -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/Core Functionality/Dashboard/_Dashboard (Test Suite Collection)” -summaryReport -apiKey=“SANITISED” --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true"
- Katalon Studio Version: 7.7.2
- OS Version: Windows 10
- Browser Version: Microsoft Edge (Chromium) Version 86.0.622.51 (Official build) (64-bit)
As you can see, the tests pass for Chrome, but fail every time for Edge: