Edge chromium. I updated the web driver but still I am getting the same error

Hi
I was running the same configurations it was working fine with edge chromium. I updated the web driver but still I am getting the same error
2022-07-25 12:23:05.289 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.openBrowser(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:81)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.execute(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:74)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.openBrowser(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$openBrowser.call(Unknown Source)
at com.colinsgrp.keys.CommonKeys.launchApplication(CommonKeys.groovy:49)

could you please help me on this?

Search is your friend (and saves us time)

https://forum.katalon.com/search?q=Unable%20to%20open%20browser%20with%20url

1 Like