Drag anf drop in web testing

how to use drag and drop object in web testing

yeah , thank you for your support but when i select Drag and drop to object after that i select object of which i want to start drag and after i do not understand that what i select in input option of drag and drop to object option so can you please tell me that answer so i can easily understand and work on it . Here, the screen short so u can easily understand my query

Go to the ‘script’ of the testcase, find the line where it states something like “WebUI.dragAndDropToObject”. The first parameter should be the testobject which should be dragged and the second the one where to drop.

i tried with this but the error occur

Unable to drag and drop to object (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to drag and drop to object
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)

Here,the screen short of what i change as per your suggestion

so please can you tell me that what can i do in this situation ??

I too am having a problem with making Drag and Drop work. Here is a snippet of my script

WebUI. delay (1)

WebUI. click ( findTestObject (‘Page_QLE Detail/input_Browse’))

WebUI. delay (1)

WebUI. dragAndDropToObject ( findTestObject (‘Page_QLE Detail/image-Certificate’), findTestObject (‘Drag and Drop/Page_QLE Detail/div_Drop Zone’))

WebUI. delay (3)

WebUI. takeScreenshot ()

The problem I am having is identifying the popup window itself and the objects in it i.e. the Certificate and Flag files. Can anyone give me some tips? Thanks!

Thanks

b.r.lewis@outlook.com

please anyone give the answer and tell me that how to use drag and drop.i tried from this link

but it is not working. please anyone give easy tutorial for understand .i want to drag and drop of price range.like the price range of filp kart that type of price range i want to drag and drop.

Tutorial on drag and drop web testing