Does Katalon support Android and iOS Apps develop using Xamarin forms?

I am currently working on a mobile automation project where we are going to Katalon Studio for testing a mobile app developed using Xamarin Forms. Our developers developed same App for both platforms.

1. Does Katalon support Android and iOS Apps develop using Xamarin forms?
  2. Can I share the same tests between Android and iOS?
  3. If so, how can I do that?

is there any update on this question? our team was using xamarin test automation to automate the xamarin native app , we now planning to switch to katalon where we have to auotmate UI and Xamarin Native app as per our requirement. Iā€™m looking for some tutorials or blogs that gives me some info about how to start with katalon as a small POC.

1 Like

Hi @hemanth_nagalingam, welcome to our Katalon community, We would like to help you with the POC for your team. Before the POC, would you mind providing more information to our team at business@katalon.com. Our team will help you evaluate your current status, assist with more best practices and tutorials. Hope this helps!

I am app developer currently working on mobile app development company dubai, I am using Xamarin forms for android.

Hi @vaibhav.y,

Welcome to Katalon Community. Please help us to detail your questions by reading through this topic. Thanks!