Docker: Ivalid argument: Cannot find project ‘XX any given path’

docker run -t --rm -v “/$(pwd)”:/dockertest/katalondocker katalonstudio/katalon katalonc.sh -projectPath=/dockertest/katalondocker/katalondocker.prj -browserType=“Chrome” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/New Test Suite” -apiKey=“xxx”

Invalid argument: Cannot find project ‘/dockertest/katalondocker/katalondocker.prj’ Could you please help on this… is this something known issue?

Please ignore this its working fine.

@lkadali

docker run -t --rm -v “/$(pwd)”:/dockertest/katalondocker katalonstudio/katalon katalonc.sh -projectPath=/dockertest/katalondocker/katalondocker.prj -browserType=“Chrome” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/New Test Suite” -apiKey=“xxx”
Invalid argument: Cannot find project ‘/dockertest/katalondocker/katalondocker.prj’ Could you please help on this… is this something known issue?

Can you share the way you resolve this issue that may help other guys to prevent this problem?

Sure since I am using windows machine to run docker I replaced “/$(pwd)” with project path.

But now the problem with Dockerfile its not working for cucumber feature files but its working for general test cases. Is this something in your radar to implement? Could you please help.

How its working,I’m also facing the same issue.

This is mine

katalonc -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -statusDelay=60
-retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/CE-Smoke” -executionProfile=“CE-Smoke” -apiKey=“38fe427a-af1b-4cea-a714-7b40100393e4”

Whats the issue