Death By Captcha

Hello, I’m very new to coding and was wondering if anyone could outline an example of how they would integrate Death By Captcha into their script.

I need to save a picture of the captcha, send it to Death By Captcha using an API, and then paste the text they send me into the captcha.

I need to see the keywords/commands used to do this, so a literal outline of the script would be very helpful.

I know this is a demanding question, so I greatly appreciate any help given. Thanks!

I am not sure how the flow working, could you list out step by step of what you have now so that we could put more or adjust it to work with Katalon Studio.

You’ll have to define a custom method for sending the screenshot to the API. Within that method, you will write code to

1. Take a screenshot of the page
2. Perform image manipulation to crop out the CAPTCHA
3. Send the CAPTCHA to the API
4. Receive the result
5. Input the result to verify the CAPTCHA

You can’t do it solely using keywords.

Joseph said:

You’ll have to define a custom method for sending the screenshot to the API. Within that method, you will write code to

1. Take a screenshot of the page
2. Perform image manipulation to crop out the CAPTCHA
3. Send the CAPTCHA to the API
4. Receive the result
5. Input the result to verify the CAPTCHA

You can’t do it solely using keywords.

Joseph, I’m not sure how much of a struggle this would be for you… but could you outline how you would go about the image manipulation? I think it’s possible to make a custom keyword that crops the screenshot i take, but every time I try to “plug and chug” java code to do so there are a lot of errors. I’ve figured out pretty much every other part.